Friday, December 4, 2009

Another Friday



I love Friday- not because of the end of the week, but because I get to see April. This weekend will be a weekend in the kitchen - cooking, and getting things set so that when she is at home she can re-heat some good food.

The hardest part of being away is when I hear she is having a tough morning- being tired, or being nauseated. I want to be there to take care of her - to do anything I can to make her feel more comfortable.

So, soon I am off to the airport- I look forward to getting to our home in St. Pete and being able to take care of my honey for a few days- and get her refrigerator stocked with some good food so when she gets home she can heat something. -- I'm thinking some chili, some spaghetti, and maybe meatloaf -- easy foods for her.

I miss Apey- and both of us look forward to the time when we are living under one roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment