Sunday, January 17, 2010

On a mission



Last night we went to a Bat Mitzvah for a friend's daughter-- and they served shrimp. Yes, I know, not kosher - but that wasn't the point. The point is-- the first images I had of JJ were like a little shrimp - - waving little things that were soon to be arms -- and now-- arms are developing.

Amazing how fast this little "guy" is growing! Trying to suck its thumb-- moving and jumping and climbing in Apes uterus. Wow.

All I can think is how when JJ is born how much I will look at that little body in amazement, having seen it throughout these stages-- and wonder. Then I will have this urge, as I do now -to protect it- and to watch it grow.

It is so nice to have April here- and soon she shall be here for good!

Love you Apey- thank you for being a part of JJ and my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment