Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Six weeks old

Dear Son,
Six weeks ago you came bursting into our lives and your mom and I couldn't be happier.

This morning, as I was getting ready we heard you cry and went into your room - your mom told me she had been up almost every hour with you. Here she was again, soothing you - comforting you, and getting ready to change your diaper.

I looked at your eyes and said to your mom "Isn't he beautiful?" She said, "He's just delicious."

Pure love, son. I don't think either one of us knew how much love we had inside of us until we had you.

Six weeks- a lot of nights up (you throw quite an after- hours party) - and we have loved every minute of it with you.

Thank you for being in our lives son. You have made it so much better

Love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment