Monday, January 3, 2011

A Happy Baby

Even with peas!
Dear JJ,

Even with a cold, cutting teeth, and eating peas - you are a happy baby.  You smile, you laugh, you giggle. You love playing with mom, the dog, and your dad. We think you are tired and you want to go to sleep- but you struggle until we take you marching down the hall-- singing as loud as I can "You got to keep on moving," and all the while you are bouncing in my arms, laughing- until you lean back and the eyes just close.

It made me think of all the babies in the world- and how naturally happy they are- and all the bad circumstances that can happen that change that.

I hope to keep you warm, and comfortable, and safe, and be around to keep you smiling and happy.

I love you son- keep smiling - the world needs it.

Love,

Dad

Your first mouthful of green stuff

Always with a smile

You love to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment