Monday, September 20, 2010

My Traveling boy


Dear JJ,














It has been another week of travel for you.

You have been to Oregon to meet your grandparents, and now you have been to the mid-west where you attended the 44th Infantry World War 2 reunion. Your grandfather is a veteran of World War 2 - and spent his time on the Pacific theater.

What I learned this week was a couple of things-- men and women in their 80's kept telling us how precious babies are -- and something your mom and I discover every day. I also learned that everytime we call my dad grandpa he smiles --. I also discovered why hotels have ice buckets-- to keep formula cool!

You are a great little traveler - and your mom and I enjoy being with you everywhere. Your next adventure will probably be to Alaska - after all- might as well return to where your roots are- there are a lot of people who want to meet you.

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment