Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Soon we will all be together


JJ,

Today is another special day in a series of great days. Today your mom is having a party and they will be saying good bye to her at work.

You may not know, but your mom is one special lady. She is an executive producer- having taken several shows from local entertainment shows to national syndication.

That might impress a lot of people. But let me tell you the most important: she is your mom -- the greatest job, and the one she loves more than all the success she has had in television.

So, you will probably know her as mom, and later find out she was pretty impressive in what she has done - and no doubt will do. But, son - I am the luckiest of all- because she is my wife- and from her I have my son.

So, Apes - you enjoy your day today. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. And after tomorrow-- we will live under the same roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment