Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Best of life

Dear JJ,

Three weeks into second grade and you have been a "super scholar" several times.  What does that mean? You have been quiet - and didn't disrupt the class. But the nice thing was, I drove you to your first day of class - and we got our selfie



You are a natural leader, JJ. When kids are around you organize them, and help them move along with whatever game you play. You are quite social.

So what does your dad think?  I couldn't be more proud of you, and love that you still want me to put you to bed, read you Harry Potter, and then a few hours later sneak into our bed.

I couldn't be a happier dad. And I hope if you grow up and have kids that you have that same joy.

Stop, enjoy your kids - love every minute of them - no matter how hard it is, because this is the best time of life I have ever had.

Love Your Dad

You still love Pasta

We went to Cabo after First Grade - and you love it there

Grandpa is still one of your favorites

And travel is still important to you

No comments:

Post a Comment