Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dada

Dear JJ,

Sometimes your favorite toy is a box
Sometimes your dad has long days- and sometimes some of my patients need more time and help -- but I love what has been happening when I come home.  The door opens, and I yell hello and you come crawling as fast as you can to see me, with a big smile on your face.

This week, something new happened.  You make lots of sounds- and you love to imitate -- clicking, buzzing, saying "Baa." And you have said "da" a lot- and put them together.  Knowing they were just sounds is ok, but when you start looking at me and saying "da da" and when you point to me and say "dada" and when your mom asks where is "dada" and you look at me-- wow.

It has been a great week - but son, every week with you is.  Thank you for coming into our lives.

Love,

Dad
Whoever thought having egg on your face was a bad idea?

Of course spreading it to the toys is even better

You like the smoothies your dad makes- so does Lucky

Handy Manny is our favorite show

Mom set up a swing for you

And you love it

No comments:

Post a Comment