Friday, November 16, 2012

Its for me, not you

Dear JJ,

Apparently most 2 year olds have bad dreams, and don't sleep well. You are not the exception. You wake up, and nothing better than mom or dad comforting you. We come into your room, get a bit of milk for you, and lay down until you drift off to sleep. 

A patient of mine died - suddenly, unexpectedly, and I couldn't sleep. When I heard you cry and came to your room with a bit of milk and lay down, you put your hand on me and patted me on the chest as if to say "its ok daddy." I slept well after that. Sometimes we need comfort too. Thank you JJ

Love Dad
NOODLES

Do I extend my pinkie?

Coffee is a morning ritual now

Your favorite place to travel- with mom



When you look down at the trucks, cars, buses

No comments:

Post a Comment