Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You are Active!


JJ,

You are an active little fellow. Now that we are entering the third trimester you move like a gymnast! Sometimes I just look at your mom's belly and see you rolling across it.

But you may be trying to keep up with your dog, Lucky. He is growing - probably like you are. He's a happy little dog- with a lot of energy, and from what I can tell, you both will be a great match for each other.

Like all puppies, and no doubt like you-- when we are not chasing him he spends most of his time quietly sleeping-- always wanting to be near us. When we got Lucky we thought he would be smaller than he is becoming-- but that's ok.

I can envision the two of you sleeping together-- you resting against him - both sleeping quietly on the floor.

Yea, you are active now- and I suspect it means you will be an active little boy, just like Jimmy was. I look forward to keeping up with you!

But more than that - I can see when I have that vision of you and Lucky worn out together and sleeping on each other-- I am going to hope that I capture every second of it-- and not wish time away. And, I look forward to just watching you grow- and play- -and then when worn out and not sleeping on the dog-- resting with your dad.

For now- you are safe in mom's womb- but someday soon, son - you will be safe on my lap

Love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment